Apprenticeships help you develop job specific skills through on the job training in a range of roles and organisations to gain a recognised qualification.
How are apprenticeships designed to enhance your career prospects?
Apprenticeships are carefully designed programmes which enhance your skill set to match that of the industry, or organisation you’re working within.
The benefits of an apprenticeship:
- Get paid while you learn
- Gain skills which apply to your role
- Your employer pays for your training
- You can dedicate 20% of your time working towards your qualification
- You can up-skill or develop in your current role in order to progress your career
Submit your CV below and we will keep an eye out for vacancies within your area that may interest you!
- Earn a real wage;
- Be trained in the skills employers want;
- Set yourself up for the future
- Apprentices enjoy marked salary increases when they complete their training, and those completing a higher apprenticeship could see increased earnings of an estimated £150,000 over their lifetime.
Apprenticeships are available to anyone over the age of 16, living in England and have no upper age limit. The National Apprenticeship Service is committed to ensuring that high quality apprenticeships are a prestigious option, accessible to all people from all backgrounds. All vacancies on our website will clearly state what the entry requirements are for the job role being advertised. There will be different entry requirements depending on the industry, job role and apprenticeship level.
Velocity Academy work with a number of employers and are always looking to help new employer hire apprentices. Check out our vacancies page to find a role that suits you.
Apprenticeships are funded by the employer meaning they cost you nothing!
Yes! They are available to everyone regardless of level or experience from a school leaver to an industry experienced professional.