Online learning time – 350 hours
Online Live Classroom Time – 54 hours (9 days)
HTML, paired with CSS form the basic programming languages for web design and development. If you need to perform any kind of activity related to web manipulation, a working knowledge of these two is essential.
HTML or HyperText Markup Language tells the web browser what each part of a website is, while CSS or Cascading Style Sheets helps give the web pages their look and formatting.
Between the online live classroom dates, you will be expected to work through the online learning platform to build your programming skills. This is essential as you will be completing tasks on the platform that will complement the live tuition sessions with your tutor.
The course curriculum is aimed towards passing the Microsoft MTA 98 383 exam. Tokens for this exam can be purchased after the course if you wish to sit it.
More than 95% of companies around the world use Microsoft products and technology.
Understand HTML Fundamentals (10-15%)
- Construct markup that uses metadata elements
- Construct well-formed markup that conforms to industry best practices
Understand CSS Fundamentals (15-20%)
- Analyze the impact of using inline styles, internal style sheets, and external style sheets
- Construct and analyze rule sets
- Construct well-formed style sheets that conform to industry best practices
Structure Documents Using HTML (30-35%)
- Construct and analyze markup to structure content and organize data
- Construct and analyze markup that uses HTML5 semantic elements
- Construct and analyze markup that implements navigation
- Construct and analyze markup that uses form elements
Present Multimedia Using HTML (10-15%)
- Construct and analyze markup that displays images
- Describe the appropriate use of the img, svg, and canvas elements
- Construct and analyze markup that plays video and audio
Style Web Pages Using CSS (20-25%)
- Construct and analyze styles that position content
- Construct and analyze styles that format text
- Construct and analyze styles that format backgrounds and borders
- Analyze styles that implement a simple responsive layout
How to Select Your Dates
The Dates for this course will be on the dropdown available on this page. The dates shown will be the dates required to attend for the Online Live Classrooms.
There are two payment options. These are:
Option 1: £600 payment in full
Option 2: £100 deposit with 5 monthly payments of £100 at 0% interest.
Apply for an Advanced Learner Loan
The Advanced Learner Loan is not available for this course.