Customer Service Apprenticeship
Are you looking for an exciting career within a stable and growing market with the opportunity to gain a qualification?
Who are we?
Our Client in Leeds, LS7 are fast growing Medical and Diagnostic company providing PCR travel kits amongst other services. We are committed to giving excellent care to every single patient, to ensure they feel support. We have built a reputation for excellence, innovation and above all compassion. Our aim to provide quality medical and diagnostics health care to the community. We strive to be a centre of healing and are committed to adding value and quality in every aspect of our work.
What are we looking for?
Due to phenomenal growth we are looking for three apprentices to join as clinical administrators and be part of the PCR Covid team, we need one on each sight which is Wakefield, Huddersfield and Leeds. We are looking for individuals who want to kick start their career and join a rapidly growing enterprise which will offer personal and professional growth. Ideally if you have experience in a health care or medical setting, however we are more interested in your attitude and enthusiasm for the role.
- Manage high volume customer bookings.
- Manage paperwork flow.
- Order processing/taking online payments.
- PCR Testing
- Positive and willing to learn attitude! The business is growing swiftly, and we need our people to be agile and innovative.
- Full UK driving License and own Vehicle.
What are we offering?
- Qualification: You will be completing your Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship.
- Package: NMW For apprenticeships (Can be flexible if outstanding application) Standard holidays.
- Hours: 30 hrs a week.