Business Admin Recruiter Apprenticeship
We have numerous different clients within the Leeds area that are currently looking to appoint a highly driven and extremely well organised Recruitment Administrator to join their team. This is a full-time, permanent position starting as soon as possible. You will be completing your Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship whilst working in this role.
Duties and responsibilities of a Recruitment Administrator include:
- Assisting with the creation of job adverts to help attract new candidates.
- Posting job adverts and proactively searching for candidates on targeted job boards and social media.
- Assessing CVs for key candidate skills and abilities.
- Processing applications, booking-in and conducting candidate interviews.
- Completing registration paperwork for successful candidates as well as using our Salesforce system to record and manage your work.
- Referencing candidates
- Filling vacancies
- Answering enquiries and advert responses through the phone and email
- Maintaining and updating the internal database system, ensuring all documentation and notes are current.
- Supporting other members of the team with identifying candidate availability, filling and confirming bookings and making sure all timesheets are received on time.
To be a successful Resourcer you must:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent, and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Be confident with all social media tools
- Have good IT skills
WE HAVE RECRUITMENT ADMINISTRATOR APPRENTICE ROLES AVALIABLE IN LS1 and LS11.
If you feel you can be a great addition to the team, do not hesitate to apply. One of our team will be happy to chat and discuss the role in more details.