Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Are you looking for the chance to develop within Marketing, Content Creation and Social Media? Want to keep your options open while earning, learning, and developing your skills? Well, we might have the right thing for you!
Our client in Hull are looking for Digital Marketer Apprentice to joining their team.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who actively enjoys working with people and enjoys reaping the rewards of hard work. As an Apprentice you’ll be working towards your Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship, with numerous opportunities and support that comes with training and development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Learn how to develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
- Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to dead-lines
- Good at relationship building
You’ll need at least 5 GCSE’s graded A*-C or 9-4 including maths, English and ICT or the equivalent.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: From £4.30 per hour