Business Administration Apprenticeship
We have numerous different clients within the Sheffield area that are currently looking for a driven and extremely well organised Business Admin Apprentice to join their team. This is a full-time, permanent position starting as soon as possible. You will be completing your Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship whilst working in this role.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Populating spreadsheets
- Data entry onto a database
- Reception duties
- Conducting outgoing calls to clients/customers
- Dealing with customers/client enquiries over the phone
- Assisting the administration team with a variety of different duties
- Filing, photocopying, scanning
- Email operations
- Using all Microsoft packages
The ideal candidate needs to be:
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Computer literate
- Have a genuine willingness to learn and a good work ethic.
- Hard working and motivated
- Willing to go the extra mile.
- Positive attitude
We have Business Admin Apprenticeships available in S60, S9, S75.
If you feel you can be a great addition to the team, do not hesitate to apply. One of our team will be happy to chat and discuss the role in more detail.