Business Administration Apprenticeship
We are looking for a business administration apprentice to join a modern and fast-paced Pharmacy company based in Barnsley. This is a great opportunity for a recent school leaver looking for their first role to kickstart their career.
You will be completing your Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship whilst working in this role.
As a pharmacy apprentice, you will be responsible for variety of things including but not limited to:
- Attending to customers
- Taking calls
- Ordering medicines
- Checking goods in
- Stock control
- Handling counter medicines
- Dispensing prescriptions
- A conscientious, hard-working and eager to learn
- Adaptable and able to prioritise
- Able to use your own initiative as well as work in a team
- Positive attitude
- 9am – 6pm Monday to Saturday. Will work rota on Saturday (9:00 am – 1:00 pm). The apprentice will work 40 hrs/ week (Mon – Fri ) with rota on Saturday (9:00 am – 1:00 pm) 1 in 4.
- 4 weeks of annual leave per annum and 8 bank holidays.