Business Administration Apprenticeship
Our Client in Hull are looking for a Business Admin Apprentice to join their forward-thinking, customer focused company. You will be completing your Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship whilst working in this role.
Responsibilities and objectives will include:
- Completing the companies invoice run
- Credit control
- Providing Admin support to the sales team, including client support, production of Quotes and Customer and sales management reports
- Providing excellent office administration services and administrative support to the team, working in partnership with your colleagues
- Assisting the team regarding meeting preparations, travel organisation and expenses
- Liaising with Management supporting the HR, finance and ICT departments
- Acting as the first point of contact, maintaining office supplies, liaising with third parties and ensuring office is compliant with Health and Safety requirements
- Use of Excel on a regular basis for reports and data entry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning.
- Maintain a laser focus on quality, with top-notch written communication.
- Strong Excel skills
- The desire to learn.
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude
- Personable and professional
GCSE grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths, English, and ICT.
Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:30.
Total hours per week: 40.00
Long-term, rewarding career and progression is available for the successful candidate.