Personal Trainer Apprenticeship
There is a part time apprenticeship position available at a well-established gym in Wakefield. The gym is looking for an enthusiastic, professional individual to join their growing team. This is an apprenticeship position meaning that you will learn and earn at the same time. Upon acceptance of the position, you will be working in the gym whilst also studying your Level 3 Personal Trainer apprenticeship.
The role will consist of you ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the gym and club whilst learning the different skills required of a gym instructor and PT.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Inducting new members into the gym and writing/updating programmes
- Supervise general use and ensure correct use of equipment at all times
- Lead group classes
- Record and monitor daily safety checks of the gym equipment
- Ensure potential hazards are dealt with and reported to the gym supervisor
- Keeping the club clean and tidy making sure all loose equipment is put away after use
- Assisting with the building evacuation in case of an emergency
- Any other duties as would be expected as a gym instructor
- Ensuring all of your course work is completed by the deadline and that you have prepared appropriately for any assessments and exams
- Some cover in other areas of the club e.g. reception.
- Communicate with members daily
This is an extremely active role and is an exciting opportunity for anyone with a passion for health and fitness. Apply with confidence today!
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £4.15-£8.72 per hour