Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Are you an organised, creative, and curious individual with a keen interest in inbound sales and marketing? Have you been looking for the perfect opportunity to kick start your career as a marketing professional? Are you a creative person and have a passion for IT and Tech?
Our Client in Leeds (LS7) are offering the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge to join their team and set you on your way to becoming a digital marketing and inbound sales professional. You will be required to complete your Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship whilst working within this job role.
Key responsibilities involved in the role include:
- SEO optimisation of the company website
- Monitoring social media for new followers and leads
- Developing and running Mailchimp Email Marketing campaigns
- Keeping data up to date in the Salesforce CRM Database
- Using Google Analytics to monitor and analyse web activity
- Conducting competitor analysis
Key requirements for the role:
- Above C Grade in English GCSE/Functional Skills Level 2 in English
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Demonstrate attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Confident communicator
- Hardworking team player
- Confident with IT
Full training and support will be provided throughout this job role.
Salary, Benefits & Working Hours
- Monday – Thursday 9am – 5pm, Friday 8am – 4pm (37.5 hours per week)
- Holiday entitlement includes 20 days + Bank Holidays & Christmas Shut-down
- £6.50 Per hour