Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
The role will form part of our dynamic local digital marketing team where you will be tasked with implementing, delivering, monitoring and reporting on your strategic digital marketing and social media plans for a wide-range of companies through various platforms, with full training and support.
The ideal candidate will be used to using various social media platforms, updating their own profiles regularly and keeping up to date with new features. The right candidate will also be a good communicator with strong writing skills, a great imagination and a passion for forging a career in online marketing.
· Developing, managing and executing outcome-focused strategies for a large range of companies in relation to their Digital Marketing campaigns both locally and regionally.
· Managing and growing our clients social media accounts across multiple channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
· Monitoring and reporting of trends and analytics
· Assistance with creation of graphics and design work
· Provide support and assistance across internal teams
· Social media and web research
· Assistance with administration
Requirements and prospects
· Good spoken and written English
· Creative mind
· Interested in Marketing and Communications
· Good knowledge and understanding of different social media platforms.
· Organised and good time management skills.
· Good communicator
· GCSE grade minimum A in English (or equivalent).
· Has A Levels or grade A in English
The possibility of securing a permanent job within the company on successful completion of the qualification.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £4.15 per hour