Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
We are looking for a proactive digital marketing apprentice who lives and breathes marketing to work as part of a team within a Sports Therapist Company, you will be trained and mentored throughout your apprenticeship, giving you the best possible start to your career .
Your day to day duties include:
- Sharing high value content across all Social Media Platforms
- Posting blogs consistently on the website every week
- Creating and scheduling the month email broadcasts
- Reaching out to patients for positive feedback and creating case studies
- Keeping the campaign funnels up to date with any changes
- Review the success of daily stats and report changes
- Filming stationary shots- setting up a two-camera set, categorizing and uploading footage to a hard drive
- Video Editing- syncing camera angles, correct audio, layout of timelines
- Create weekly videos for the Journal club, calendars and podcasts.
• Have a passion for Digital marketing
• Have excellent verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Social Media
• Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• IT literate with knowledge and experience in Microsoft office programmes such as word, excel, PowerPoint and outlook
• Some understanding of digital marketing including websites, email communications, social media and analytics
• Organised, motivated and can-do attitude
• Confident communicator
• Creative and able to articulate ideas and suggestions
You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. Functional Skills in maths and English may be required, if not already achieved.
If you are a creative individual and have a passion for digital marketing, then apply with confidence today!
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £10,000.00 per year