Digital Marketing Apprentice
The company require a proactive digital marketing apprentice, working within a team of 9 you will become a valued member of the marketing team, you will be trained and mentored throughout your apprenticeship, giving you the best possible start to your career.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
• Company Website – Updating website and website maintenance
• Website – Content/graphic creating for website and social media platforms
• Social Media – Update Social media management, Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Respond to enquiries
• Content & Email Marketing – Creating marketing collateral, assist in raising company profile
• Reporting – SEO and Google Analytics reporting
• Accounts – Managing client accounts and executing marketing campaigns
• Administration – Talking to clients regularly via phone and email
• Targets – Working towards fixed weekly targets
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
A full time permanent when the apprenticeship is completed. This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious and exciting organization that has excellent opportunities for fast career progression
• An interest in Digital marketing in advantageous
• Have excellent verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Social Media
• Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• IT literate with knowledge and experience in Microsoft office programmes such as word, excel, powerpoint and outlook
• Some understanding of digital marketing including websites, email communications, social media and analytics
• Passion for digital marketing
• Organised, motivated and can-do attitude
• Confident communicator
• Creative and able to articulate ideas and suggestions
• Ideal candidates will have an excellent phone manner, be confident in working independently in a fast-paced environment, a huge drive to learn with an intense hunger for success and a positive attitude
To be considered for this role, you ideally would hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE maths & English, and in three or four other subjects. You would look to have gained a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in Business studies/Marketing.
You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. Functional Skills in maths and English may be required, if not already achieved.
You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google analytics. You will also a achieve the Google Academy IQ certifications. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: From £4.15 per hour