Customer Service Apprenticeship
Our client provides a unique and varied opportunity at a local independent pharmacy for someone with great customer focussed skills, who is willing to help grow the business further and would like to pursue career in pharmaceutical. This role is based in Headingly, LS6.
This job role would suit someone with great customer focussed skills, who is willing to help grow the business further.
You will provide essential support to the pharmacy team so they can go about their day to day business with minimum interruptions.
Responsibilities will include:-
· General housekeeping/tidying
· Stock rotation and stock control
· Take payments and Cashing up
· Supporting the team with over the counter queries
· Process repeat medication requests from the Electronic Prescription Service
· Mange sales of over the counter medication and other products sold in the shop
· Gaining customer loyalty
· Putting orders away
· Answering phones
· Organise and maintain shop displays
· You will report to the pharmacy manager
· Team working
· Excellent computer Skills
· Verbal and written communication skills, and ability to project a suitable image to the public
· Ability to use initiative, especially with customers
· Attention to detail.
Good conflict resolution
Must have GCSE grades C /4 or above in Maths, English and ICT or equivalent.
A Level 2 Apprenticeship is delivered whilst working in this job role. Full training is provided within this job role.
Salary: £4.15 per hour