Customer Service Apprenticeship
Our client in Sheffield are looking for a Customer Service Apprentice to join their small team. The right person for this role will assist the Business Owner to maintain and improve sales turnover, standards of service and cleanliness.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Serve customers in a helpful and friendly manner
- Cash register duties – using the till to record sales and assist staff member to cash up at the end of the day/week
- Deal with phone customers and suppliers, reporting to or requesting help from owner or staff when needed
- Maintain tidiness and cleanliness of shop and school including kitchen/ storage/toilet areas
- Maintain packaging levels – fill up carrier bags etc. and report shortages
- Assist in maintaining shelf stocks in order to meet orders in a timely manner and checking sell by dates and reporting shortages to owner or staff member
- Assist in maintaining kitchen stocks, reporting shortages to owner or a staff member.
- Assist in maintaining health and safety standards, flagging up any concerns with the business owner or staff member
- Assist in the organisation and running of wedding fayres and other promotional events.
- Any other reasonable requests from the business owner in order to maintain and expand the business turnover
We are a small business so the apprentice will be expected to assist in all areas without question and can expect to receive any necessary training.
There may be times when we can offer some cake decorating training but this will not be a predominant part of the post.
MUST be a non-smoker
****Will be completing your Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship whilst working in this role***