Business Administrator Apprentice
Our client based in Leeds, Harehills area are looking for a Receptionist/Business Admin Apprentice to join our Team. The administration role requires a high level of organisational skills, a can do attitude and a high attention to detail. The successful candidate will also be enrolled on a level 3 business admin apprenticeship to compliment the on the job training they will receive from us. We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible.
- Promoting the business as the first point of contact for callers/visitors to the office(s) by being professional, polite, welcoming and efficient.
- Reception duties including – dealing with telephone calls to and from the business, welcoming clients in to reception, making appointments for clients, managing the diary system.
- Preparing and dealing with incoming and outgoing daily post.
- Ensuring new clients are dealt with in a professional and courteous manner and are provided with an appointment/call back as soon as possible.
- Secretarial and administrative duties
- Petty cash management and authorisation, managing interpreter/expert invoices as required.
- Dealing with existing clients on the telephone and in the office, as necessary, in a professional, confidential and efficient manner, with concise file notes.
- Preparing and completing appropriate documentation for the LAA, SRA, Law Society as required.
- Undertaking administrative duties relevant to the organisation and functioning of the business and client matters.
- Maintaining an efficient filing and scanning system.
- Managing fee-earners diaries and arranging appointments as required with clients. Interpreters and support workers etc.
- Managing and maintaining stationary orders.
- Maintaining an efficient archiving and file retrieval system.
- Providing secretarial cover within departments during holiday and sickness periods.
- General housekeeping duties such as tidying, hoovering and cleaning as necessary.
- Undertaking personal development within the criteria specified by the Company.
- To undertake all duties in line with professional standards and the Company’s policies and procedures.
- To undertake such other ad hoc duties as the Directors may from time to time reasonably require.
This Job Description describes the principal purpose and main elements of the job. It is a guide to the natures and main duties of the job as they exist currently, but is not intended as a wholly comprehensive or permanent schedule and is not part of the contract of employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: From £4.15 per hour