Business Administration Apprenticeship
Our Client in Rotherham (S60) are currently recruting for a Business Admin Apprentice to join their enthusiastic team. The successful candidate will also be enrolled on a level 3 business admin apprenticeship to compliment the on the job training they will receive from the company. We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will work within a busy office environment, working towards weekly and monthly targets. The successful candidate will play a key part of the administration team.
- Good standard of English and Maths – GCSE Grade C or equivalent
- IT literate
- Organised and methodical
- Good timekeeping
- A team player with a good sense of humour, enthusiasm and drive
- Good use of Microsoft packages.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Populating spreadsheets
- Data entry onto a database
- Reception duties
- Conducting outgoing calls to clients/customers
- Dealing with customers/client enquiries
- Assisting the administration team with a variety of different duties
- Filing, photocopying, scanning
- Email operations
- Using all Microsoft packages
Outgoing and confident are the desired personal qualities.
8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
Total hours per week: 40.00
Expected start date: 06/03/2021