Business Administration Apprenticeship
Our client in Rawdon, LS19 are looking for anoutgoing bubbly business admin apprentice who will work within our team supporting all job roles along with speaking to clients, placing new job requirements liaising with suppliers processing contracts.
Day to day we would like to you to:
- Speak to clients get them on board for booking new jobs within our canvassing section of the company
- Work on placing and booking jobs with supplier through to the delivery to the client.
- Assist all members of the team where possible and when asked.
You will need a passion for Business. The ideal candidate will show drive, determination and have a self-disciplined approach are vital to be effective in this role. You will enjoy and be able to easily adapt to different personalities, being a proactive team player who is motivated and highly organised, enabling you to manage a diverse and busy workload.
Key skills and knowledge include:
- Full training will be provided via a Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship
- A passion for digital marketing
- Some basic knowledge of digital marketing would be beneficial
- The ability to look at the bigger picture
- Confidence in building relationships and networking internally and externally
- Willing to learn, develop and grow
- Keen user of computers and computer software
- Confident Telephone Manner
Our Client never says no to any job and always put our clients’ needs first. The additional perks to working with us this employer is we have onsite parking, once a month lunch is on us and there is a 5pm Friday finish (work dependant). We also operate a Spin the Wheel incentives scheme. When a member of staff proves themselves, goes above and beyond or just does/creates good work they have a chance to “Spin the Wheel” and wherever the wheel stops a prize of a gift voucher, early start/finish one day and much more can be won.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £4.15-£8.72 per hour