Business Admin Apprenticeship
Our Client based in Liversedge are an online store providing you with the finest quality home furniture. They currently looking to recruit a full time Business Administration Apprentice for invaluable work experience.
***Will be completing your Level 3 Business Admin apprenticeship whilst working in this role***
Duties will include:
· General Administration
· Answering the telephone and queries
· Arranging & confirming delivery dates & times
· Data inputting
· Emailing customers with order updates
· Ordering stock.
You may also be required to assist with deliveries from time to time so heavy lifting may be involved.
· Ability to follow instructions
· Ability to manage time and self / prioritising tasks
· Good computer skills and familiar with all Microsoft Office programmes
· Good communication skills both face to face and over the telephone
· Pleasant and positive manner
· Flexibility and willingness
· Polite and professional attitude and ability to have appropriate client communication
Applicants must hold GCSE grade 5+ or equivalent in: English, Maths and ICT.
· Long term career opportunities are available and excellent progression opportunities
· Apprenticeships are a fantastic way of gaining nationally recognised qualifications and transferable skills in with long term career prospects and progression routes
· If you aspire to work in the administration sector and have a real drive to succeed, apply today and kick start your career.
Monday to Saturday; Over 4/5 days – on rota 9.30 am – 5.30 pm. Shifts to be confirmed. – Minimum 30hours